LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Three Weeks

3/5: 199 lbs 
That is +2 pounds from last week.

Friday I had a stressful day due to the weather. I've always been nervous about storms, but like a lot of people I know, April 27, 2011 made my fears even more intense. Friday I learned that one way I cope with that fear and nervousness is by eating. So I plan to sit down this week and come up with a plan to cope with those feelings through other means next time.

I was planning on exercising off the excess calories from Friday on Saturday or Sunday, but I noticed Saturday that my lower back was feeling tender. I didn't want to exercise and make it hurt worse. Well, Sunday I woke up with excruciating pain in my lower back. I'm pretty sure it's just a pulled muscle or something because I took it easy all day Sunday and by this afternoon my back was feeling a lot better. I'm going to give it a couple more days of rest then I am planning on easing back into my exercise routine.

This week was a learning week for me, for sure. There are always going to be speed bumps in every journey. I just have to learn from every experience, pick myself back up and keep going. I feel like my body is feeling SO much better even though it has only been three weeks. Next week will be a month and I will do my official measurements and see, inches-wise, where I stand.

I'm still eating better than I have my entire life. I LOVE 100% wheat bread! I LOVE salads! And I am practicing measuring every portion so that I know more accurately the calories I am eating. So far my guesstimates are not far from actual portion sizes.

Well, next week I will be posting a weight loss. (Yeah, I'm optimistic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment