LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Official Two Week Weigh-In

Well I just got off the scale: 2/27 197 lbs

That's down one pound from last week! I'm thrilled. Any weight loss is good to me! I'm pretty pumped now and I'm ready to tackle this week.

I just dug in my closet and found a pair of shoes that are better than the ones I was using (My dog had chewed the soles out of them...). I've got my gym clothes on and I'm ready to go.  I'm planning on doing strength and cardio today. Gonna head outside and walk and maybe try to jog for a minute or two.

Food: I got some new stuff to try yesterday. Bought whole grain bread, chicken and turkey slices and more veggies. I've added a protein bar for breakfast because I can't eat a big breakfast as it makes me sick. I'm excited about the bread. I love bread! I couldn't live without it. I really don't think that there is a type of bread I wouldn't love. I refuse to entirely give up food I adore...so that is where moderation is going to come in to play.

Well I am going to get off the computer and go exercise!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss!

    I'm the same with bread, I love it! I know a lot of people give it up but i'm the complete opposite. I just try and work it into my diet because I know that I'd go insane if I didn't eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Oh bread IS too good to give up! I am cutting back on it just like I am everything, but more power to the people who can give it up...I'm just not one of them!

    ReplyDelete