LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

7 Weeks

4/2: 189 lbs

That is -4 pounds since last week! PLUS, I am under 190 lbs for the 1st time in a very long time!

I actually was already down to 189 by Wednesday of last week. I am so pumped. I have lost 16 pounds in 7 weeks. How about that?! Plus, I haven't really suffered like I always thought I would have to in order to lose weight. I still get to have food that I enjoy, I just have to enjoy it sporadically and in moderation.

I've been eating more sandwiches, which has helped some with the fiber problem. I also am taking a fiber supplement every single day. I still struggle to get enough fiber. I don't really have a set amount of fiber I strive for everyday, I just listen to my body; My body tells me when it is, and isn't, getting enough fiber.

I've also been a lot more careful to get enough sleep. I really think that not getting enough sleep was a big part of why I hit a wall last week. I have been keeping myself up and running for most of every day so that is helping me get more sleep. My body and brain are pooped by 11 pm.

Exercise-wise I haven't been doing so well. I only did my strength exercises twice last week, and only really exercise-walked once. But I have been going outside every day. I play with my dog, walk the dog, worked on the yard and even mowed the yard for the first time ever!

I know I am actually a couple of days late posting this update. I have mentioned before about how I tend to obsess. I was obsessing over food, exercise and my weight. So I decided to chill out some. I still track every single calorie, I ONLY drink water and I try to get as much activity as I can each day. But I don't think about it all day long like I was. And I'm letting myself stay between 1400 and 1600 calories each day.

Next Monday will be 2 MONTHS! Two months since I began taking much better care of myself.  Two months since I began feeling better about myself. I feel like even if I maintain 189 until next Monday's weigh-in that 16 pounds in 2 months is nothing to be ashamed of. I would love to get to 185 lbs so that I will have lost 20 pounds in 2 months, but if I don't I won't worry about it. 10 more pounds until I'm no longer technically obese. (I HATE that word, obese...) That will be a nice milestone. I'll just be "overweight." I look SO forward to not be obese anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment