LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

5 Weeks

3/19: 192 pounds
That is -2.5 pounds since last week.

I don't have much to say tonight. I just wanted to update with my "official" weigh-in. I'm pretty pleased. I was really hoping to be at least 190 lbs by tonight, but I'll take losing 2.5 pounds.

I'm getting better every day about keeping my calories in check. 1200-1500 is the range SparkPeople.com set for me. I've been aiming for 1200-1400 and I'm staying in that range. It's getting easier every day. Plus I noticed yesterday that I can't eat as much as I used to, even 2 weeks ago, even if I want. I was starving yesterday because I didn't have breakfast. (Overslept.) Then my Dad grilled out and made hamburgers...Yum! I thought I was hungry enough for 2 burgers--nope. I ate one burger and thought I would be sick. So I stopped at one. That's what I'm going to do from now on, even if I feel like I am starving I am going to get half of what I think I can eat.

I'm still exercising often. My brother-in-law loaned me this ab-crunch machine/thing and I've been using that. It feels like it helps me keep from pulling too much on my back. Plus I have been doing back extensions every night and that seems to be helping strengthen my lower back. Lately I've been trying to incorporate more and more physical activity in my life. Over the weekend I went outside and cleaned. It was heavy cleaning too! (Our yard was awful!) And I clean our house every night still, sweeping every room. I've been playing "Just Dance 2" more often.

I feel awesome! My body just feels so much healthier. My self-esteem is already up. I'm staying optimistic and upbeat a lot more. I have not ever been more confident. It's awesome and I don't regret a minute. My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment