LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Physical Changes


Well I am finally beginning to see physical changes! 

I am weighing in as of Friday 3/16/2012 at 192 lbs

Thursday I looked in the mirror and I finally noticed a change in my face. I mean I have lost 13 pounds, but it has taken nearly 5 weeks for me to see any difference. One of my least favorite parts of being overweight is/was that my jawline is nearly non-existent. I don't have a strong jawline and at 200+ pounds my face seemed to run right to my neck. Drove me nuts! I can finally, faintly, see my jawline! I'm so thrilled! I can also tell a slight difference in my abdomen. My figure is a little more hourglass and a little less...well, circle! 

I am also finally fitting my clothing differently. For years, from around 12 or 13 years old, I wore jeans too big for me. I had horrible self-esteem and hid my body even when I wasn't overweight. Last summer I finally realized what I was doing and went and bought some new, fitting, jeans. I had been wearing 20's when I should have been in 16's. I put on a pair of my 16's today and they are getting too loose. I figure if I lose 5-10 more pounds I will either have to buy new jeans or a new belt! Woo-hoo!

Yes, 192 pounds yesterday. I'm planning on exercising and keeping my calories in my goal range so that hopefully by Monday night weigh-in I can be at least 190! Either way, I am nearly 5 weeks in and I feel SO good. My cravings are decreasing, my energy increasing. I'm getting healthier and I'm NOT looking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment