LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

One Week

I started last Sunday by weighing myself.  I weighed in at 205 lbs.  On Monday I started watching what I ate and exercising a little every day.  One week later I weigh in at 198.5 lbs! I haven't been under 200 lbs for a long time.  (At least 8 or 9 years!) I am elated but I honestly would have been happy to have only lost 2 or 3 pounds.
It hasn't been easy by any means.  I mean last Tuesday was Valentine's Day and my Dad always buys me a box of chocolate! But I've been watching my calories every day, trying to stay between 1200-1500.  And I at least do crunches, lunges and squats everyday, but more than that more days than not.
Honestly this little bit of weight loss has only firmed my resolve to keep going.  I can already see small changes in my body, and I can't wait to see what I look like "after"!
So tomorrow begins week 2 and I'm hoping to up the exercise.  I decided a long time ago that if I ever dieted and exercised that it wouldn't be to get skinny; I want to be fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment