LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

9 Weeks

4/16: 185 lbs


That is -3 pounds since last week.

I have officially lost 20 lbs since I began in February! I am so happy to finally hit that mark!

My next goal is 178 lbs.  That will take me from "obese" to "overweight".  I'm hoping to reach that in the next 3 weeks.

My energy has been awesome! All weekend I worked outside cleaning, mowing and gardening. Plus I cleaned in our house, heavily! I worked my butt off! And I enjoyed it so much. Our house and yard haven't looked this good in a while. Usually Dad handles the outside by himself, and there is a lot to do out there. I think he appreciated having someone to help him. And I am loving watching the garden. I go check on it everyday. So far we have beans, peas, cabbage, broccoli, corn and squash.

I'm still drinking only water. I'm not even tempted by the Diet Cokes that remain from before I started two months ago. It's so easy to get my 8 glasses when that is all I drink. I try to mix in a glass of skim milk here and there, but it is only occasional.

Diet wise I've been staying near the top of my recommended calorie range. I find it hard to get all the veggies and stuff I need everyday.  Fiber is still a huge problem for me. Even with the supplement I still don't get enough fiber on any given day. So my weight is skewed upward every few days thanks to that...!

I've been doing awesome with my sleep! I've gone to bed before 11 every single night. I guess I've been so active during that day that I just don't have a problem falling asleep at night.

Exercise hasn't been going so good. I've been getting a lot of activity in through cleaning and various things outside, but I still have been meaning to get more strength exercises in. It is just a failure on my part, I can squeeze it in, I just haven't. But I will.

Hopefully next post I will be 183-ish!

2 comments: