LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

6 Weeks

3/26: 193 lbs
That is +1 pound from last week.

For some reason, despite keeping my calories between 1200-1500 I had a hard time this week. Friday I weighed in at 195! I don't know if it is the entire problem but let me say one word: fiber! Apparently I have not been getting enough fiber. So I began tracking it on SparkPeople.com along with calories, fat and carbs. It recommended I get at least 25 and I can barely get 14 so I bought a fiber supplement and I believe that is how I got back down to 193 by Monday.

I didn't give up Friday after I saw 195. I was tempted to say "Screw it." but I didn't. I did take the weekend off, sort of. I still only drank water, I still was mindful of what I ate, but I didn't count every single calorie. I added them to my food tracker Monday and I went over a little, but it wasn't too bad. Mainly because I stayed outside most of the weekend. Playing with the dog, helping my Dad in the yard and mowing the lawn! (Haven't done that before!) And this week I'm doing much better at keeping my calories in check. Especially hard with the horrible cravings I'm having! But I'm hanging on!

Well there is my weekly update! I hope next week to post under 190! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment